This smoothie not only delights your taste buds but is meticulously crafted with five essential ingredients that synergistically target and extract toxic heavy metals like mercury, lead, alluminum, nickel, copper, and cadmium from your organs, where they tend to accumulate.
Toxic heavy metals pervade our environment, lurking in everyday items we encounter, from alluminum cans and foil to batteries, metal cookware, old paint, and even the foods we consume. Pesticides and herbicides, which are challenging to fully evade even with a strict organic diet, are common sources of these harmful heavy metals. Consequently, most of us harbor these heavy metals, which have been with us for the majority of our lives, deeply ingrained in our tissues. Even at birth, heavy metals are already present in our livers. Further insights into this process can be found in "Liver Rescue."
Regrettably, it's the "longstanding" metals, those residing in our system for extended periods, that pose the greatest peril. Over time, toxic heavy metals can oxidise, causing harm to nearby tissues and fanning the flames of inflammation. They literally poison our bodies, wreaking havoc on nearly every system and organ, including our brain, liver, digestive system, and various parts of our nervous system. The burden on our immune system caused by these metals leaves us susceptible to a range of illnesses.
While all toxins are harmful, heavy metals present a distinct threat. Not only are they inherently damaging, but they also function as neurotoxins, disrupting nerve function and bewildering our immune system. Heavy metal neurotoxins can incite inflammation and irritation in our central nervous system, particularly our brain, leading to various symptoms such as memory loss, brain fog, fatigue, and depression. Moreover, toxic heavy metals can induce inflammation in the digestive tract, releasing toxins into our gut. Adding to this peril, heavy metals serve as a food source for viruses, bacteria, parasites, and other pathogens in our body.
For example, heavy metals can serve as a nourishing ground for pathogens like Streptococcus A or B, E. coli, C. difficile, H. pylori, and yeast cells. This overgrowth of multiple bacteria in our gut can result in SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), characterised by bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, constipation, and potential nutrient deficiencies. Additionally, when viruses such as Epstein-Barr and shingles feed off toxic heavy metals, they can manifest symptoms like tingling, numbness, fatigue, anxiety, heart palpitations, ringing in the ears, dizziness, vertigo, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis, along with various aches and pains often attributed to other causes.
Given the ubiquity of these toxic heavy metals in our modern era, it's nearly impossible to completely avoid them. Hence, it's crucial for our health to eliminate them before they inflict further harm. Fortunately, removing them from our organs is relatively uncomplicated by consuming the appropriate foods. Incorporating the following powerhouse foods into your daily diet and being diligent in your consumption can significantly aid in ridding your body of heavy metals:
1. Spirulina: This edible blue-green algae effectively draws heavy metals from your brain, central nervous system, and liver, working in tandem with barley grass juice extract powder to absorb the extracted metals. Consume 2 teaspoons mixed in water, coconut water, juice, or the smoothie recipe provided daily.
2. Barley Grass Juice Extract: This nutritive grass prepares the metals for full absorption by spirulina, extracting heavy metals from your spleen, intestinal tract, pancreas, thyroid, and reproductive system. Drink 1-2 teaspoons mixed in water, coconut water, juice, or the smoothie recipe provided daily.
3. Cilantro: Penetrates hard-to-reach areas, extracting metals from past exposures, making it especially effective for addressing inherited mercury burdens. Blend a cup in a smoothie, juice, or add to salad or guacamole.
4. Wild Blueberries: Extract heavy metals from your brain tissue, facilitating healing and repair of any gaps created by oxidation during the removal of heavy metals. Opt for wild blueberries, as they possess unique phytonutrients with powerful detoxifying capabilities. The potent antioxidants in wild blueberries help reverse oxidative damage left behind by heavy metal removal, particularly vital for brain tissue. Aim for at least one cup daily. If fresh or frozen wild blueberries are unavailable, wild blueberry powder is a viable option.
5. Atlantic Dulse: This edible seaweed not only binds to mercury but also to lead, alluminum, copper, cadmium, and nickel. Unlike other seaweeds, Atlantic dulse is a potent standalone force for removing mercury. It delves into concealed areas of the digestive tract and gut, seeking out mercury and binding to it, ensuring its elimination from the body. Consume two tablespoons of flakes daily or an equivalent amount of strips if in whole-leaf form. Rest assured, Atlantic dulse from the ocean will not release any mercury it may contain into the body. It securely holds onto the mercury, along with other metals, as it traverses the digestive tract, facilitating their removal. Atlantic dulse plays a critical role by acting as an emergency backup, ensuring that all heavy metals that reach the colon are effectively expelled.
2 frozen bananas
2 cups wild blueberries or 1 tsp of wild blueberry super powder
1 cup coriander
1 cup orange juice
1 tsp barley grass juice powder
1 tsp spirulina
1 handful of Atlantic dulse
Water to blender
This recipe was first created by Medical Medium - All rights of the original ownership are owed to him & his team.