We teamed up with the incredible Jordan Pie over at @jordiepieface to create some nourishing yet delectable wild blueberry and chocolate magnums. Check out the recipe below!
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 can (400ml) organic coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil or MCT oil
- 3 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Mt. Wilder Organic Wild Blueberry Powder (‘jordiepieface’ gives you 10% off)
- 160g milk or dark chocolate (additive-free)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup chopped & roasted hazelnuts or almonds
- Add all of the filling ingredients into a food processor or thermomix and blend until completely smooth and combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and reblend.
- Pour the berry filling into ice cream moulds and insert the bamboo sticks and place into the freezer to set.
- Once set, pop the ice creams out of their moulds.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil into a small saucepan and heat on low until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and mix through the nuts.
- Pour the chocolate over each ice cream evenly and place onto a plate lined with baking paper. If there’s any leftover chocolate, drizzle it over the ice creams until it’s all used up.
- Place in the freezer until the chocolate has set.
- Serve and enjoy.
*If you want to eat these straight from the freezer, they will be completely frozen.
I recommend thawing them for about 10-15ish minutes before eating.
*I recommend using silicone ice cream moulds for this recipe as it allows the frozen ice creams to pop out without a fuss, and is also easy to clean.